It’s been a while since my last blog post. I have been really busy with end of the semester and preparing for a couple of Conferences where our group are participating.
The first one is coming up this weekend, Friday and Saturday 9-10.06.2017. It is the 26th Annual Symposium of our Hellenic Nuclear Physics Society, our little body of nuke people who gather together, present their recent works and give lots of space to young researchers to immense in what is going on in our field.
This year we have prepared an impressive number of 7 posters and 1 oral talk spanning all aspects of our scientific activities. The NuSTRAP group are active in three main directions, namely nuclear structure, nuclear reactions and applications of radiation including instrumentation and environmental studies. Despite being mostly preliminary, our results are publicly available online. You can visit this page to view our recent posters and if you fancy, give us some feedback or publicize our work to the social media. I stress out the fact that the majority of the work has been carried out by undergrads who spend a lot of time and showed exceptional eagerness to advance science while getting educated.
We will be standing next to our posters this coming Friday and Saturday, here is a link to the official program of HNPS2017. This is the list of posters:
- doi: 10.6084/m9.figshare.5084128 (S. Kolovi et al.)
- doi: 10.6084/m9.figshare.5080099 (C. Andrikopoulos et al.)
- doi: 10.6084/m9.figshare.5072245 (E.-M. Lykiardopoulou et al.)
- doi: 10.6084/m9.figshare.5086039 (I. Sideris et al.)
- doi: 10.6084/m9.figshare.5057854 (V. Lagaki et al.)
- doi: 10.6084/m9.figshare.5071840 (G. Zagoraios et al.)
- doi: 10.6084/m9.figshare.5089747 (N. Togia et al.)
I will be tweeting using the hashtag #hnps2017, so if you are a fellow tweep, please stand by.